Venue Frequently Asked Questions

Can I have my ceremony in the barn?
The inside of the barn is not available for venue use but the outside of the historic weathered barn is a great backdrop for your photos.

What is your catering policy? Do I have to pick from your list of vendors?
You are free to pick caterers of your choice as long as they are licensed and insured. All food must be prepared off-site. There are no cooking or clean up facilities at the venue. 

What is your alcohol policy?
Alcohol must be served by a Washington State licensed bartender of your choice and liquor liability included in the required event insurance.

What is your smoking policy?
No smoking or vaping is allowed inside the event tent or bridal cottage. Smoking is allowed outside in a designated area.

How much time do I have for decorating?
The set up and take down of decorations should be within the contracted 12-hour rental period.

Does Mount Peak Farm host LGBTQ+ weddings?
Absolutely! We welcome all wedding celebrations.

Can I have my pet at my wedding?
Pets of the bride or groom can be incorporated into the ceremony only. Mount Peak Farm has a no pet policy with the exception of service animals.

Have another question?

You can give us a call or text, send us an email, message from facebook or direct message from instagram. We try to answer all inquiries as quickly as possible.

Read View reviews: in